Would you like to become part of the CSC network? We invite applications for network membership from organisations whose work impacts – whole, or in part – street children and/or children at risk of going on the streets.
By becoming part of the CSC network you will join forces with a wide range of individuals and organisations who believe in realising the rights of street children. We believe that collectively we can achieve maximum impact through being ‘Louder Together’.
Through becoming a member of the CSC network you will have access to a number of benefits including:
- Opportunities to input into and benefit from CSC’s Advocacy initiatives: In 2011 we contributed to getting the first UN Resolution on street children passed in 20 years; in 2012 we were lead consultant on a UN study on street children and from 2014 we are acting as the coordinator of the Advisory Group to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child to develop a General Comment on Children in Street Situations
- An opportunity to participate in the UK All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Street Children, for which CSC is the secretariat
- Free copies of CSC produced publications e.g. State of the Worlds Street Children: Violence (2007); State of the Worlds Street Children: Research (2012); The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights study into the protection and promotion of children living and/or working on the street (2012)
- Advance information on International Day for Street Children, launched by CSC, which takes place every year on April 12th
- Access to our free online resource librarywww.streetchildrenresources.org which houses over 700 resources on street children
- Access to our members-only Shared Learning and Research Hubs – password protected portals which enable organisations across the globe to share information, discuss key issues, peer review documents, start up new research and collaborate on shared areas of work
- An invitation to CSC’s Annual Research Conference
- One hour free consultancy
- Guidance on Child Protection policies and implementation
- A newsletter sharing news from across the network and sector
- Opportunities for member-led meetings, with CSC support
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.